Petra Group provides retail shop fit out across Australia.
1. Site location/services suitability advice
We come onsite to check and measure your location to provide suitable advice for your shop.
2. Equipment advice
Every shop has a different layout and we will list equipment options, perfectly fitting to the layout of the shop.
3. In house architect and designer providing full set of drawings/design
We have developed many projects within Australia, to exemplify restaurants, hotels and commercial kitchens. This experience gives us the ability to advise on how to design and optimize your available layout.
4. Branding and signage in conjunction with the above
We offer our expertise in Signage from bespoke conceptualization to manufacturing and installation. We offer various methods in Architectural Metal Works, both interior and exterior, in almost any industry and space.
5. Facilitation in DA paperwork, council approvals and private certification advice
Our project managers have a deep understanding of DA applications and related approvals.
6. Shop fitout & Project Management
We will stand by you during the shop fit out process and will control on your behalf the fittings tasks performed by our subcontractors.
7. Facilitating Occupational Certificate
We will have your shop ready for opening a new store in Australia, ticking all the requirements.
8. Hand keys to customer
Once you feel ready and comfortable to open your shop, we will hand you the keys, making your dream become a reality.
9. Provide friendly ongoing support
We have been operating for more than 25 years and are continuously growing. The reason? We always provide knowledge, experience and friendly customer service even after the project is done.